Jambands.ca

Busy weekend (Spades content) May 11 - 13

Dr. J

This Friday night (May 11) The Spades will be at the Avalon Front in Windsor. Opening will be Thomas Lunch from Washington D.C.

Saturday night (May 12) they will be at the Rivoli in Toronto. Opening will be the 6ixty 8ights who are fronted by Carlin Nicholson who used to be with The Golden Dogs. Fun band! This show is being filmed as part of an upcoming profile on The Spades.

Sunday night (May 13) The Spades will be part of a multi-band billing at Port Mansion in Port Dalhousie. The Junction and Charlemagne are also part of the bill.

I'd love to make it out to all the shows, but that's not possible. I will be at the Rivoli show. Stupendous Bill, however, will not be.

Edited by Guest

Just an update on the opener for Saturday nite. Looks like it's going to be Major Grange which is a band made up of current members of the Golden Dogs.

Suffice it to say that there will be some variation of past and present Golden Dogs handling the opening slot.

Shoulda got Stupendous Bill hehehe

hey NewRider thanks for the call out. I'll tell the boys to get their butts down to Brantford and I'll tell them to watch thier butts in Windsor, meggo. Appreciate the support folks.