Jambands.ca

WILCO ROCKS, DAMN IT!!!

Wassink Wild Card!

The Toronto show tonight kicked my ass!!!

I FUCKING LOVE WILCO!!!

Newrider, you freak, I saw you dancing across the balcony and givin' er!!!

What a difference in the show from last year to this year at Massey Hall! I am so glad that the majority of the floor was standing from the get go. Jeff seemed to really engage with the crowd and the band enjoyed themselves quite a bit, being the last night of the north american eastern seaboard leg of the tour. Great vibes all around.

What a great guitar duel with Neils Cline and Pat Sansone!!!

The band has had a 'curfew' for every night of this tour, so tonight Tweedy announced that they were going to play until they were done, what they wanted to play. YES!!!

Ray Ray and Evans, you both rock it large!

So don't expect a set list right this moment from me...but all I have to say is that it was so good!!!

Wilco touches my jaded heart and makes it smile.

Beautiful, seamless, human...Fucking Awesome!!!

Via Chicago and Kidsmoke amazed me.Nels Kline-speechless.

Thanks NewRider-best Wilco date ever(Ok my first and only to date!!)

Aaron sure impressed all the people around us with his knowing all the lyrics and singing them at the top of his lungs.Aaron highlights also included him yelling-"What, you guys don't hate America too.We're in Canada , not fucking Cleveland!!!" during Ashes of American Flags and shouting "This place is going to blow up like a Phish show" in the opening strains of Kidsmoke.

Love ya buddy-thanks again.

Newrider, you freak, I saw you dancing across the balcony and givin' er!!!

How did so many people notice me?!? We were in the last row of the left side balcony and I was cowboy hat-less the entire evening! I was SO happy I didn't have to sit down for the show though so I'm pretty glad we got the seats we did. Beautiful evening!