Jambands.ca

Something you don't see in the office everyday...

Patchoulia

A guy in my office was just dared by another guy in my office to kick an empty paper box off the top of the corner of a cubicle--in the style of David Lee Roth in "Jump". I have to attribute this to some kind of Friday-ants-in-the-pants.

Anyway, he did a wee bit of stretching and did it.

And landed flat on his back/ass with the box and whole bunch of other stuff on top of him.

I'm not sure I've ever laughed so hard in the office.

Good times.

In other strange "my office" news: My building has a floor labelled "13" but no floor named "14"...

Happy Friday!

A guy in my office was just dared by another guy in my office to kick an empty paper box off the top of the corner of a cubicle--in the style of David Lee Roth in "Jump". I have to attribute this to some kind of Friday-ants-in-the-pants.

Anyway, he did a wee bit of stretching and did it.

And landed flat on his back/ass with the box and whole bunch of other stuff on top of him.

I'm not sure I've ever laughed so hard in the office.

Good times.

In other strange "my office" news: My building has a floor labelled "13" but no floor named "14"...

Happy Friday!

more power to him

i,d do the same as i cannot take a dare

one time someone said i dare you to jump on that pony, i did fell flat on my stomach and the pony kicked me ha ha good times and remembering all the good foolish things i was dared to do and i done a lot all fun though

happy friday

for gods sake it doesn,t have a 14th floor

happy friday to you all

i am heading to the legion but will not post when i come home

rock n roll days here

lots of good ole music

rock n roll away

i know i will give it one heck of a good try