Jambands.ca

USWM 2007-12-07 PJC

Esau.

A few folks have been pushing me for this recording, so its done being tracked, FLAC'd and the setlist compiled.

I forgot to ask the band the other night if I was allowed to torrent their shows, so I'll be sending an email asking for that permission. I do however have the ok to share it (FTP is ok).

Currently, I have a ton of trades going on and a bunch of DVDs/CDs to get burned for people, so I'm not really into offering B&Ps unless of course you don't mind waiting until the new year.

But for those who are able to download via FTP, the show (and the other two I have) can be downloaded directly from me. Send me a PM and I'll pass along the log in info, all I ask is that you don't publically post this info since it involves my IP address.

Anyone who grabbed the other show awhile back will have to PM again for the log in as I change it everytime I start my server.

Here's the text file (included in the download)

IN WAV format, each set is approx. 535MB.

The United Steelworkers Of Montreal

The Pepper Jack Cafe

Hamilton, ONtario

Canada

2007-12-07

www.uswm.ca/

www.myspace.com/unitedsteelworkersofmontreal

Source: SBD > Sony MD MZ-NHF800

Lineage: Sony MD MZ-NHF800 > Soundforge 9 > WAV > FLAC

Recorded by: Greg Risko

Disc one (Set One)

d01t01. ?? (new song)

d01t02. Ask Me To Stay

d01t03. Trigger

d01t04. Life Bearable In Texas

d01t05. Émile Bertrand

d01t06. Union Man

d01t07. Goddamn The CPR

d01t08. Standing There

d01t09. Big Old Dirty Tattoo

d01t10. Wandering Eye

d01t11. Green Means Go

Disc Two (Set Two)

d02t01. Out In The Cold

d02t02. 77 - 87

d02t03. ?? (new song?)

d02t04. Small Town Banks

d02t05. Sad Lovers Lament

d02t06. Number 4

d02t07. ?? (new song?)

d02t08. Can't Stop Now

d02t09. Meaner Than You

d02t10. Traci Dean

d02t11. The Promise

Have you asked them about having USWM joining the Live Music Archive?

Aloha,

Brad

Nah, with all the issues (search mainly) at archive I've stopped asking for now, in fact I can't even connect to the LMA anymore. Although, if I had asked them Brad, you can be sure I would have mentioned it already.

The Gourds finally gave permission for archive (after shutting down their pay site), but no one can search for them...starting to look like they may withdraw that ok now..at least thats the rumor from their camp. Too bad.

Disc Two (Set Two)

d02t01. Out In The Cold

d02t02. 77 - 87

d02t03. ?? (new song?)

d02t04. Small Town Banks

d02t05. Sad Lovers Lament

d02t06. Number 4

d02t07. ?? (new song?)

d02t08. Can't Stop Now

d02t09. Meaner Than You

d02t10. Traci Dean

d02t11. The Promise

i remember that john prine tune in there for the encore or something? in spite of ourselves, did that get taped too bro?

BTW it was fuckin awesome seeing everyone at this show, specially you greg, its been far too long buddy

Even though Gern says "this will be our last tune" before 'The Promise', I felt a song was missing, (I forgot about that Prine song) I am listening to the master again to double check but I have a bad feeling its not there, no idea why it wouldn't be though.

Great seeing you guys as well, it had been quite awhile. Let's not let that happen too often eh.