Jambands.ca

How did people survive before packing tape?

Patchoulia

How did people survive before packing tape?

Unfortnately, most didn't survive. What became known as the "lemming syndrome" they slowly lost most of their useful motor skills and intelligent thought and in that confused state plummented to their own deaths from bulidings, escarpments and really tall extension ladders and the ones that were able to survive ended up on tour with disco biscuits.

There weren't any people before packing tape - packing tape was created by Jehovah on about the 3rd day (even though its creation is left out of most versions of Genesis), and was used by Adam and Eve both to secure the fig leaves they used to cover themselves in their shame when they were cast out of Eden (this tradition comes down through the centuries to us as "bikini waxing"), and to seal up the boxes of their stuff that they took with them in being cast out. It was a heckuva move, let me tell you, as they didn't have message boards back then to recruit friends and borrow pickup trucks.

Aloha,

Brad

There weren't any people before packing tape - packing tape was created by Jehovah on about the 3rd day (even though its creation is left out of most versions of Genesis), and was used by Adam and Eve both to secure the fig leaves they used to cover themselves in their shame when they were cast out of Eden (this tradition comes down through the centuries to us as "bikini waxing"), and to seal up the boxes of their stuff that they took with them in being cast out. It was a heckuva move, let me tell you, as they didn't have message boards back then to recruit friends and borrow pickup trucks.

Aloha,

Brad

I'm incredibly disappointed that you did not cite your references.

There weren't any people before packing tape - packing tape was created by Jehovah on about the 3rd day (even though its creation is left out of most versions of Genesis)' date=' and was used by Adam and Eve both to secure the fig leaves they used to cover themselves in their shame when they were cast out of Eden (this tradition comes down through the centuries to us as "bikini waxing"), and to seal up the boxes of their stuff that they took with them in being cast out. It was a heckuva move, let me tell you, as they didn't have message boards back then to recruit friends and borrow pickup trucks.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

I'm incredibly disappointed that you did not cite your references.

A lot of the stuff isn't available on the web yet, but if you want to find out more about being a Taper, or even joining DUCT (the Divine Union of the Church of Taping, the sect to which I belong, though I also have ancestral ties a UK sect, the "Scotch Tapers"), let me know, and some informative brochures will wend their way to you.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest
Add bit about Scotch Tapers.