Jambands.ca

MADE IT TO WHITEHORSE

phishin4mango

Right on,enjoy the Yukon,is by far my favorite place I have ever been.

I know this isnt as good as laird Hot springs,but about 17km east(I beleive)of Whitehorse is Takhini hot springs,nice spot,but more like a public pool so to speak.But worth it after a long day of mtn bikin'or hikin' along the Takhini river.

Keep your eye out for Whitehorse's Elvis too,he's got (or had in 98 anyway) some real great paintingsin a art gallery in town.

I am jealous,you guys.

Enjoy.

Cheers,

Greg

Whitehorse...must be beautiful this time of the year...glad to hear that you arrived safely...we will miss you at the SpinCyle show...heck we'll just have to come and play white horse...cheers guy's MIKEY F

actually, we are living fairly close to the takhini hot springs, pretty excited to check that out once i find a job!! other than that whitehorse is great thus far....it snowed this weekend up at our cabin while we were chopping wood! crazy, had to get the toque, long johns etc out!!!

mike.....you guys should look into coming and playing up here! you'd have a free place to stay....hint, hint...apparently some of the music festivals pay for flights and accomodations. anyway, hope everyone is well and that the spincycle show was fun!

take care~

amanda

actually, we are living fairly close to the takhini hot springs, pretty excited to check that out once i find a job!! other than that whitehorse is great thus far....it snowed this weekend up at our cabin while we were chopping wood! crazy, had to get the toque, long johns etc out!!!

mike.....you guys should look into coming and playing up here! you'd have a free place to stay....hint, hint...apparently some of the music festivals pay for flights and accomodations. anyway, hope everyone is well and that the spincycle show was fun!

take care~

amanda

Archived