Jambands.ca

Martin Fierro diagnosed with cancer

Rossolee

I pulled this from the Kimock list... :(

It is with a heavy heart that I am sharing this news. But I am asking everyone that reads this to keep hope in their heart and to not let the bird of despair rest in their hearts and heads. It is my belief that love and healing vibes can bring positive change and I am hoping that you all feel the same way.

Our dear friend Martin Fierro has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, that has spread to his hip bones. He is surrounded by his family as he starts Chemo today. Martin so loves this music community and I feel that if we can give back even a fraction of what he has soulfully given us over the years that he will feel our love and that love will assist in his medical treatments.

I have been focusing healing energy and an abundance of love towards him everyday at 5:30pm pst and I ask that you please join me in this effort, or whenever you find a quite time to do so.

I know that when Martin needed back surgery a few years ago the community stepped up to the plate and really showed Martin how much he means to us. I am hoping that happens again with a benefit concert or by way of a paypal account. His family and close friends needs to figure out what is best for Martin, and once that happens you will be sure to know what else you can do. For now, he needs our love and focused healing. (((((Martin)))))