Jambands.ca

Stephan Dion should grow a spine!

Birdy

Rick Mercer makes Canada a better place to live.

I thought this video was pretty funny earlier today. If I were... say a liberal and agreed with Dion in thinking this Conservative budget was all kinds of wrong for Canada, i'd be pretty pissed that he and his party consider their own political maneueverings more important than the economic future of our country.

Edit to add: Ugh, i can't get it to come up with the right video... anyway, the correct video is Message from the Liberals... right next to Centrifuge.

i'd be pretty pissed that he and his party consider their own political manoeuvrings more important than the economic future of our country.

Unless the political manoeuvreings (what a weird word) have a direct effect on economic plans, ie. if Libs had voted the gov't down every time the NDP has tried to - odds are we'd have a Conservative majority government in power today, I'd rather manoeuvre now and potentially change the gov't/economic approach in a few months or a year, as opposed to 4 years of "Conservative" economic "planning"...

Hilarious skit though, doesn't quite hit home as well as that one he did on unemployed Liberal staffers living in Team Martin sign box huts and stuff...

Hopefully for those liberal Canadians the party won’t take too much longer in getting their shit together then. It’s today that we’re heading into recession, not four years down the road. Should the needs of Canada as she is now be put on hold because of the party's uncertain fears of what may or may not happen should an election come about?

Edited by Guest

Should the needs of Canada as she is now be put on hold because of the party's uncertain fears of what may or may not happen should an election come about?

I agree - it is a shame that the only hope is the Liberal Opposition and not the current government who actually have the responsibility.

I agree - it is a shame that the only hope is the Liberal Opposition and not the current government who actually have the responsibility.

Double shame then if the Liberal Opposition chooses to do nothing about it.

But for the record, I'm just playing the antagonist. I don't find the budget particularly bad.