Jambands.ca

Jose Canseco

Hal Johnson

"Saviour of Baseball" or just plain shmuck? What do you guys think? I find the guy fascinating (if thats the word) because what he has done is so incredibly extreme, being dishonourable and honourable all at the same time, all the while looking his detractors in the face and basically spitting at them.

As per my norm, heres an article from ESPN that inspired the thought:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=alipour/080410

im not really sure what to think of Jose... i mean, its hard to believe he's credible, but its just as hard to believe he's not credible. he doesnt have anything to lose, and in the grand scheme of things, he doesnt have anything to gain, either.

maybe he's just tired of everything and he's just saying "fuckit"... thats kinda what Pettite did, though not nearly to this degree. ones just louder than the other.

he doesnt have anything to gain, either.

I dont know about that. I picture him being broke and spouting off about steriods one night when someone said "you should write a book about it - you'd make millions and fuck up MLB all at the same time." So I think he's telling the truth, its just fucked up that he would do this to these guys and show absolutely no remorse.

I cant wait for his movie though, "Prototype," a "dark fictional drama set in the future, in which Major League Baseball and its owners are involved in a massive cloning conspiracy". "You better believe it's where we're headed to," Canseco said.

My god.

hahahaha, that movie sounds hilarious!

and yeah, you're definitely right - he does have the money to gain, for sure.... i guess i meant in terms of anyone buying into Jose Canseco again, its a lost cause, truth or not, but that worry seems to be the furthest thing from his mind.