Jambands.ca

Anybody want to go to Shakti in T.O. Sunday?

lara

I have a pair of tickets to Remember Shakti featuring John McLaughlin and Zakir Hussain in Toronto this Sunday, October 5th, 8pm. It's at Roy Thompson Hall, which is a really sweet venue, and the tickets are in the front row of the balcony, section R8, row A, seats 13 & 14. Face is $89 for the pair, and if somebody wants to give me $89 and save me a fourth drive to Toronto in 2 weeks, you'll bear witness one of the most incredible musical experiences you may ever have.

If no worthy persons want the pair, you're coming with me Sloth.

On your mark...get set....Go!

And yet another deemed unworthy of the tickets! Boogienights has not the mettle for these seats, so they are still available. You may be the lucky one able to answer the questions three that will allow you to purchase these tickets from me (delivery anywhere in the greater Toronto or Ottawa or almost anywhere in between area included, semi-free of charge).

This is getting fun!

Don't make plans Sloth.

In an effort to ditch these tickets more quickly, I'm offering them at a reduced rate. For a limited time only, and while supplies last, two front row balcony tickets to Remember Shakti this Sunday in Toronto will cost you a mere $88, hand delivery included to most places in southern Ontario. Everyone's a winner, bargains galore. Step right up.

Archived