Jambands.ca

silverharts tonight

shitidiot

why what's going on? It's head of the Trent in peterhole. KevO having a wild Pardee. you should come up. I'm flyin home from halifax saturday will be in Toronto @ 10:00am my bro is picking me up. then were going to Head of the Trent. do you want to come?? it's a wild Pardee

hmmm... very tempting... but will all of a sudden it become Sunday and we find ourselves cracked out singing along to Steely Dan somewhere? I seem to recall that happening the last time I made a trek to P-bro... [Wink] I would also need some sort of designated driver given my "condition" that seems to act up when I'm with ya.

I had been thinking of doing the Jerry tribute show on the Saturday b/c I'll be at Stars / Bodega on the Fri... buuuut... a party with you sir is always a guaranteed wild party... and I am easily swayed by Kim Mitchell quotes... we shall see... I'll be in touch. [Razz]

calling doctor Robert! calling doctor Robert! john needs his med's and mary's "condition" keeps acting up. oh M! you know that "I'm a wild party" and i hear that theres lots of "patio lanterns" but i'm afraid that we can't "go for a soda" because it has no alcohol in it and "wild Party's" only drink things that have alcohol in them. if you never stop drinking then you don't get a "hangover". so was that enough kim to get you to go to KevO bash.

Come on Mary!! There will be Kim Mitchell allusions going on all night, and we've even hired a Kim Mitchell impersonator to walk around and shmooze with everyone and to just party!! Probably would've been cheaper to hire Kim Mitchell himself!

If you can make it up here earlier in the day on Saturday, you should. Saturday is Head Of THe Trent which is an annual regatta held at Trent University, but really its an all-day outdoor beer garden where everyone and their mother goes and gets right f'n ripped! Then people chill out for a few hours and then come to our place to get ripped again. This weekend is the biggest party weekend of the year for Peterborough cuz everyone who lives here pretty much has at least one friend up to visit.. Its a good time guaranteed!

Everyone has at least one friend up to visit, eh?

Shit, now I HAVE to come... I'm Friendly's only friend! If I don't come, he'll be the odd man out!

Yup, my rowing friends from Queens have told me about this weekend... I hear its not one to be missed!

So, to sum up:

Outdoor beer garden (with patio lanterns) + Big Friendly dressed as Kim Mitchell playing leg guitar + pre/during/post wild parties ....

How can I say no?

[big Grin]

As for tonight, I might show up at the MoHo for a pint and for PR purposes.. givin' out flyer for Saturday. I've got a shitload of reading to get out of the way though! Sorry I can't hit the bottle with ya in the true sense tonight Mr. Friendly!

I'd love to make it out to see those hearts tonight but i don't think i can make it. i've got to stay somewhat focused until friday. sometime soon though, i miss those crazy mofo's. anyways hope to see you guys here at the 793 on saturday! we're going to tear the roof off (like we always do....) out of towners are espically welcome

Archived