Jambands.ca

For those fans of the Boondock Saints

TheAlphaNerd

Believe or not they are filming a sequel... titled Boondock Saints 2: All Saints day.

Anyways was reading my rss feeds and noticed that there is a call out to fans for hundreds of extras that are needed on Monday, November 10th 2008. Hundreds of Extras are needed to fill a church square in Toronto:

Metropolitan United Church

56 Queen Street E (Queen & Jarvis)

Monday November 10th, 2008 at 2:00pm

Don't believe there is any pay, but there should be free swag.

Anyways if any of you want to be in a movie or something you should check it out.

I always wondered if they would finish the story off. Any word if the cast is the same??

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti.

I love that movie, I hope the sequel is as good as the first one.

Being an extra is also fun but can be boring and time consuming, too when they repeat shots over and over or ask you to be there early in the morning and only get to your shot later in the afternoon... The good thing is that in being a crowd extra you don't really have to perform so you can be as stoned as you want thus lessening the boredom...

The other good thing is that there's a chance to have a chat with some of the movie people. One time I was an extra I accidentally walked into the crew/actors trailer area looking for the washrooms and ended up having a pee beside the director Charles Dutton(and having a little chat with him and a little laugh that I was in the wrong place but too late to move now...). That particular one was a crowd shot for Against the Ropes and though Meg didn't stick around, the other actors did so I got to talk to Omar Epps and a couple other guys.

Edited by Guest