Jambands.ca

deleted

Esau.

i have an incredible sense of humour. In fact, it is impeccable.

Since I didn't think that you would intentionally send people misleading links that log them out, I took that as a copy/paste mistake. I assumed that you downed a 40 of jack's and forgot to clear your clipboard. who here hasn't done that?

there was at least 3 layers of humour in your link, but it was too deep for me i guess. my bad. nice video, bee tea double-you

i have an incredible sense of humour. In fact, it is impeccable.

Since I didn't think that you would intentionally send people misleading links that log them out, I took that as a copy/paste mistake. I assumed that you downed a 40 of jack's and forgot to clear your clipboard. who here hasn't done that?

there was at least 3 layers of humour in your link, but it was too deep for me i guess. my bad. nice video, bee tea double-you

I haven't done that, since I add links fresh everytime, not sure I have ever used the clipboard actually. I also don't swill on jack daniels, nor have I drank a drop this weekend. Assumptions, assumptions....

It was saturday, a usual day some folks around here are cloudy headed after a friday night out, hence my posting something silly like Bryam Adams covering GD and the logout link. Shame to have to explain such silliness, but aww well. Have a good weekend.