Jambands.ca

Bob Dylan "It Must Be Santa" video

Esau.

If you’ve ever wondered what Christmas Eve at Bob Dylan’s house might be like, the video for his rollicking Christmas in the Heart polka song “Must Be Santa†offers a window into what happens when Dylan and his guests have a little too much eggnog. For the first video in support of his first-ever Christmas album — and the first of Dylan’s own music videos he’s appeared in since Time Out of Mind’s “Not Dark Yet†in 1997 — Dylan certainly seems to be in the holiday spirit, imbibing, singing and even dancing while donning a Santa hat with the rest of the guests at this wild house party. Rolling Stone has the video’s exclusive premiere right here.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/11/16/premiere-bob-dylans-must-be-santa-video-from-christmas-lp/#

Yeah, I'm not really in to it myself. Then again, all Christmas music pretty much sounds awful to me anyway. But hey, Bob's donating all the royalties from this album, in perpetuity, to three charities that aid the hungry. Feeding America, U.K.-based 'Crisis' and the United Nations' World Food Programme, so I'll be getting it. Plus, my collection would be incomplete if I didn't. ;)