Jambands.ca

Haiti Relief Concert at Hamilton Place

HaMike

Lots going on in the Hammer for Haiti Relief.

Finger Eleven is performing on the 30th at Hamilton Place. Along with locals Steve Strongman, Tomi Swick, Dodger, etc.

Also, the Skydragon is hosting a smaller afternoon/evening benefit on the 30th as well which involves a variety of local musicians including some of the Fat/Acousticats...(I know Todd and Dave are confirmed at least)...

Doug Fever is also supposed to be playing, along with Mike Trebilcock, Steve Sinnicks...I have also heard rumours that the Brian Griffiths, Jesse O'Brien, Sharon Musgrave crowd has been asked to participate...not sure if they were able or not.

Also a benefit going on at the Afro-Canadian Carribean Community Centre that night as well.

Lots of great things to choose from to show your support!

http://www.thespec.com/News/CanadaWorld/article/708257

Edit to add:

This is the latest line-up I was able to find for the Skydragon benefit...little more clear than what I said above:

Start Time: Saturday, 30 January 2010 at 14:30

End Time: Sunday, 31 January 2010 at 01:00

Hamilton Helps Haiti Benefit Sat. January 30 @ The Skydragon – Christopher Claus., Mike Trebilcock,The Acoustic Cats, Steve Sinnicks, Ray Materick, Alfie Smith, Kelly Grrrl Raphael Keelan, Alyssa in an Apple Tree, Klyde Broox,Martin Verrall, The Katie Caron Band, Keisha Neoma Quinn, Juliana Lachance, Pailface Brad, Shelley Gravelle, Matt …Jelly + Child Art Area with Russ Smith, 2:30 till close

I'm assuming that it will be a pay what you can sort of scenario. Don't know the exact schedule yet...will post once I hear more. I believe Todd was told that they would play around five.

Edited by Guest