Jambands.ca

The Swell Season - Toronto July 12

Kanada Kev

Can't go wrong seeing these guys. I wish he'd tour with The Frames, but this will do very nicely thank you very much ;)

300the%20swell%20season.jpg

http://www.collectiveconcerts.com/index.php?mode=detailedView&concertID=1150

Monday, July 12, 2010

THE SWELL SEASON @ 9:00

Venue: Queen Elizabeth Theatre

Doors: 7:00

Tickets: $39.50 advance

$45.00 @ the door

All-Ages/Licensed

Tickets available at HS/RT/SS/TM

On sale: Friday, April 30, 2010 10:00AM

* Tickets

$39.50 Reserved Floor & Balcony Adv

$42.50 Reserved Premium (1st 17 Rows) Adv

*Pre- Sale April 27th!

I'm off that night, but I might be seeing them in Ottawa. Great venue. Members of the Frames tour with the Swell Season, so this should have a good mix of both.

Yeah, i hear ya. I have absolutely loved both shows that i've attended (first one with you ) and another time last year. Both at Massey. QE Theatre should be a great fit for them.

Gotta thank you again for the suggestion wayy back to watch Once, and then to see them perform live. Can't tell you how many other people I have pushed to watch the movie. Everyone has been extremely happy after acting on the suggestion :)

If you hear of a presale password for tomorrow's onsale let me know. Great last-minute gift for the wife who's bday is on Wednesday.

Presale for Toronto is TOMORROW, not today.

http://www.theswellseason.com/tour/info/?show_id=198

Monday 07/12/10Toronto, ON, CAQueen Elizabeth TheatreAddress: CNE GroundsVenue WebsiteTime: 7:00pm. Presale Tickets : Wednesday, April 28, 2010

General Onsale Tickets : Friday, April 30, 2010

—-

Presale tickets are "will call only" and non transferrable. You will not receive a "hard ticket" prior to the night of the show.

Presale tickets require a password for purchase. The password will be displayed in the 'details' page for each show. You are currently reading the 'details ' page for this show (from the general tour page, click on the venue name to display details).

Presale tickets are limited in quantity and only encompass a portion of all ticktets available for each show.

Presale tickets are only available on theswellseason.com (sold via etix.com).