Jambands.ca

Yeasayer - Le National MTL - May 2nd

Freeker

I totally forgot this show was happening. I've been wanting to see these guys for awhile, and Sleigh Bells opener only sweetens the deal. Plus it looks like this is the only non sold out show of the tour.

I might try and pull it off, though Sundays are tricky. Anyone on here going?

http://www.latulipe.ca/calendrier_lenational/lenational_programmation_eng.asp?month=5&year=2010#

I've seen Gov't Mule and MMJ there, and it was a wide-open floor, in an old-style theatre (sloped floor and all). I don't think there's a balcony, or if there is, it wasn't in use for the shows I saw there. The bar service when I've been there has been horribly slow, and there may even have been a show where you could buy a beer at the bar in the lobby, but not bring it inside into the music room.

(IIRC, Le National is really close to the Voyageur terminal, and the last bus to Ottawa is at midnight. If you ran out of Le National at 11:45pm, you could make it.)

Aloha,

Brad

Thanks Brad, I was hoping I'd get some of that patented detailed Bradm knowledge on this. I was worried it was going to be a sit down show, and after the Timber Timbre show last night I don't think I could do it again.

I've got a hotel and ride figured out so I'm covered, but thanks for looking into it for me.