Jambands.ca

Vermicomposting

Thorgnor

A friend of mine is conducting a study regarding vermiculture (worm composting) and she sent out this call. If anyone is interested in helping her out please PM me for more info.

Onelove

Summer 2010,

Hello,

Do you live in Southern Ontario?

Do you have past or current experience with vermicomposting in your home, backyard, or wider community?

If so, I would love to hear from you!

I’m a graduate student at York University, and I’m currently researching small-­â€scale vermicomposting.

I’m looking for people who can tell me about their

experiences.

If you decide to participate, I will ask you to complete a short demographic survey, which will take about 5 minutes to complete.

I will also ask you to share about 2 hours of your time to talk about your vermicomposting experiences.

I would like to learn:

-­†How and why did you get involved in vermicomposting?

-­†What are some of the experiences, good and bad, that you’ve had with vermicomposting?

-­†How has vermicomposting influenced your daily life and your relationships with the environment and other organisms?

I will respect the privacy of all participants.

Only my research supervisor and myself will have access to your personal information.

Any quotes or other information that I include in future reports will be kept anonymous (unless you prefer to be named).

If you are interested in participating

–

or would like more information

–

I look forward to hearing from you!

Heather

Edited by Guest