Jambands.ca

West Coast Jam - Slammin' Jack

Ira Hayes

Cheers!

For anyone on the West Coast again, Slammin; Jack is playing at the Fairview pub on Sunday Feb 16th. I've never seen them myself, but i have listened to some of their tunes online and I'll definitely be attending the show. Keep your eye's out for shows at the Fairview pub because I hear they will be doing a lot of "Groove" sunday nights over the next little while.

Peace,

Don

YEOW! Slammin' Asses!...hehehe...

Killer Weezy, I know a ton of people who'll be down for that. I'm pumped, this weekend is going to be sweet. Grames Bros., Themasses, Slammin Jack....if they do Shakedown street on a Sunday night, I think my head might just explode. Then onto moe. in Seattle on Tuesday night. Yeow!

Cheers!

I've seen both themasses and Slammin Jack a number of times. To see Slammin' Asses would be great. Them playing together would probably be good too. But seriously, I've seen both bands play seemless sets (I think) and its always good times. Hey Weezy, what's the word on the TheMasses drummer?

har har har...

Jimmy H@ - you should change your 'location' in your profile - you be in TDot now.. (sucker)

Themasses have found a new percussion section - Ali Siadat on kit and Big Chris on auxiliary percussion. Just thinking about it is making my booty shake - SERIOUS rhythm section.

I'll send you and Dave some CD's soon...

Archived