Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday to Me- going to see Karl D!

Groove Fetish

Hey Tasha,

A little late, but the sentiment's still there - Happy Birthday sweetie - hope Karl's doing the stellar show for you, and maybe the club'll give the Tiny Universe the freedom to keep going long into the night as they seem to be so good at - what a way to celebrate!!

And on another note, it seems that I might get a KDTU show close to my birthday too - Saturday, December 6th @ the Tralf in Buffalo - woohoo!! [big Grin]

wow thanks everyone...

show review to follow...

and I HAD a BLAST!!!!

now we got some news that seems to have been conflicted by the Karl D website- the merch girl was helping me get a signed photo- (I wanted the whole band so she chased them for me.) she said they had a montreal booking and a toronto booking in early December in fact she said it was december 7th and 8th- which on thier website is other places- SOOOO not sure what to make of the news now or where it might fit in their schedule...

BUt cross your fingers that we do in fact get a 2 night Denson run, they said one night montreal (club soda) and one in Toronto (Opera House)...so I really hope that it materializes now.

I got some GREAT pictres.

We were treated to some incredible flute soloing- and you know its a special show when he brings out the flute.

will post pics soon but I'm having a major computer issue today so might not be till the end of the week.

thanks for all the great wishes...and I love the horoscope- that is a good one...and weirdness is certainly the calm to my restlessness- yah he's a keeper.

Archived