Jambands.ca

Friend from Alabama Coming to Toronto For Phish- Needs Food Recommendations

Groove Fetish

My Friend is on his way up her for Phish- I couldn't be happier that one more friend form south of the border will support the TO gig.

Any hoo- I posted in Facebook so some of you have already chimed in but I thought I would let a few more say their piece on a day in TO. Best eats- lunch and dinner I assume.

Depends what kind of food they like- TO has some of the best ethnic food around. Chinese, Japanese/sushi, Korean, good tacos, Indian, Italian or anything else you could want.

Great lunches include all the great Korean noodle joints, La Porchetta for a killer sammy, plus there are so many good patios,

Staying close to the show for dinner, check out Ossington or Roncey. Tons of wicked good eats around there- as well as Parkdale for funky/trendy/TASTY eats.

We just love, love, love Pho Hung in China town..half the love(maybe more) is about sitting on the windowed side for amazing street people watching with the CN tower in the backdrop(I have a thing for that tower). Allways enjoy the food and the prices are great. This said..we allways order the same thing..salad rolls, fried tofu, veggie Pho and mango smoothies...so I realy can't speak for the rest of the menu. I'm definately interested in this thread though because I'm sure there are loads of other amazing spots we should check out!

Would love tips on great, affordable Indian eats.

Edited by Guest