Jambands.ca

My Phish Anniversary

Chewie

i think this was a first show for a lot of people on this board.

wow! eight years w/ phish and i just celebrated 10 years in total on the bus this year too

walstib!!!

12-07-95 Niagara Falls Convention Center, Niagara Falls, NY

1: The Old Home Place, The Curtain-> AC/DC Bag, Demand, Rift, Slave to the Traffic Light, Guyute, Bouncing Around the Room, Possum, Hello My Baby*

2: Split Open and Melt, Strange Design, Fog That Surrounds, Reba, Julius, Sleeping Monkey, Sparkle, Mike's Song-> Weekapaug Groove*, Amazing Grace

E: Uncle Pen

*Unfinished, spiraling into a space jam (with digital delay loop).

anybody have an ultra crispy copy of this? i need it on cd!

Hey ~ that was my 1st Phish show, too! Remember how *cold* it was waiting in that awful line outside? The line that took so long, I came in during AC/DC Bag.

Anyway, at the time, I enjoyed it but didn't realize how good a show it was. Great Split Open and Melt, fantastic, fast Reba, and the Mike's > Weekapaug > Space is ridiculous.

Thanks for the reminder! I'll put this on tonight.

I'd love to share a copy with you but I'm still stuck in 1992 = burnerless geek. Shouldn't be hard to find though.

Was definately a cold one. Slept in a mini-van outside, then drove in the snowstorm to Clevland and did the RnR hall of fame and show there, still in a snow storm/blizzard. Came home after that, made it 10 feet over the border (threw customs) and the mini-van conked on us. Couldn't see 10 feet in any direction and almost got run over by a plow! Good times.

Then we got started and re-broke down in Fort Erie at some bar that I don't think is a bar anymore where Gypsy Soul was playing and the place wouldn't let me in. Not sure what they had against 17 year olds, but shit...

Archived