Jambands.ca

Your festival neighbors

c-towns

well, this wasn't at a festy, but i was camped out on Mt. Shasta back in 09 with a group of guys that i hadn't known for very long and we were on our way from Pickathon back to SF and decided to stop and camp for a few days and drop some acid. While we were up North we picked up another guy, a friend of one of the guys we were with who had just came back from a 30 day solo trip to India where he said he fasted and ate nothing but lsd! Interesting. So we hike an entire day up/onto the mountain , until we are in the middle of friggen NOWHERE, with very limited supplies and way too much acid. So we're all gathered around the fire as the acid takes hold. Next fucking thing i know, this new guy is standing in the fire light, in front of all of us completely nude and rubbing coconut oil all over himself....oooooookay, different but not too crazy....the acid is kicking in pretty fucking good when i realise dude is standing there covered in oil, stroking his rock hard dick and trying to make eye contact with whoever he can. "Okay, now this shit is fucked up!" im thinking,trying to say something but no words were available at the time. Then i hear his friend that invited him along say "oh yeah. . . Dale likes to masterbate in public" LOL No fucking shit!!! i can see that! thanks for the heads up! fucking A, that was odd! The naked, oiled up, boner wielding man asked everybody if they wanted massages all night and was talking about some weird sexual shit ALL NIGHT and shit was weird. I don't think i said a word that entire trip. Typical Dale.