Jambands.ca

Help...please!!

fluffhead77

2 very nice and kind kids need a ride to miami for the NYE run. I have a couple of extras to get rid of if that makes the deal sweeter. WE are also hooked up with a hotel room in Miami as well as any sort of contraban your heart desires as well as cash for the ride and gas money. (rest assured we'll not be taking ANYTHING with us as far as illegals are Concerned, I have family there who's hooking us)

If anyone can help, I'd be forever grateful...

I have references available on this and Jamhub.ca if this at all concerns you [Wink]

cheers,

Brian

Hey Brian.

My name is Ryan. I have a van and I really like Phish. I havn't seen a show since the Hiatus and am quite interested in this little offer of yours. A couple questions. Extras to what shows (two tickets I assume by the plural in extras)? and when would you desire to leave. It is what 30 hours to Miami. I went to Big Cypress but that shit was a big haze.

well, Brun

i have 2 extra tickets to the 29th(one you could trade for another show) and possibly one extra for the 28th(have to wait and see on this one)...I was possibly thinking of leaving on the 26th maybe in the afternoon sometime...where are you located?

Also, I may know someone who has other extras but, that will be a last minute kinda thing...

Archived