Jambands.ca

Friday: Mooseday or Freekerday?

bradm

IIRC, on Friday, Dec. 12, Bullmoose is playing Cafe Dekcuf in Ottawa, and Hiway Freeker (w/ Friends Of Hefner) is playing Le Swimming in Montreal. Part of me wants to go to Montreal (I'm a HF fan, and FoH should be tons of fun), but I may stay in Ottawa and go Moosing instead (along with some other optional pre-Moose stuff on Friday night).

Anybody have any ideas as to what they're doing?

Aloha,

Brad

OK, I've found a bit more info on Friday at Dekcuf. Cover is $5, it's the bar's second anniversary, and there are two other acts (before Bullmoose, presumably): R-Mistake and Kid You Run. I've never heard of (let alone heard) the otehr two acts; has anybody else? Bullmoose I know, I'm just wondering what to expect.

Aloha,

Brad

brad m, the freeker would be honoured to have you (and yer tapin gear:) at le swimming this friday night. there's a crew coming down from toronto and some special guests planned for the show. plus it looks like there is quite the after party shaping up. spread the word to the ottawa peeps...

this may be the last freek show for a while...

quote:

Originally posted by Freeker:

brad m, the freeker would be honoured to have you (and yer tapin gear:) at le swimming this friday night. there's a crew coming down from toronto and some special guests planned for the show. plus it looks like there is quite the after party shaping up. spread the word to the ottawa peeps...

this may be the last freek show for a while...

Arrggghhhh...Logistics make this un-doable. The chance for a HF/FoH two-fer, in Montreal, with an afterparty...gad, do I want to be there, but with the mini-tour of last week, and heading out of town next week, and needing sleep, and having scrounge a taping rig*, I just can't get it together in time to let it all hang out.

So, instead, I'll be doing some jamming tonight and then heading to Dekcuf. (FreekerByTheSpeaker: I e-mailed you last night, but in case you didn't get it, are you coming to Dekcuf tonight? I've got something for you if you are, otherwise it'll have to wait until next year, I think.)

Aloha,

Brad

* Fritz The DAT having been retired back in late spring.

Archived