Jambands.ca

Offspring and Metallica

rubberdinghy

Through boredom I just thought of 2 things...

That new offspring song that is always on the radio, the beginning sounds like a New Deal song...what do you think...

I watched bits of that Metallica icon show on much last night, does everyone agree that Limp Bizkit sucks or is it just me...I think they ruined "sanitarium".

Just some New Years thoughts...It`s hard two work when you are sitting on you 2 weeks notice, with only 3 days to go!

quote:

Originally posted by rubberdinghy:

I watched bits of that Metallica icon show on much last night, does everyone agree that Limp Bizkit sucks or is it just me...I think they ruined "sanitarium".

Just some New Years thoughts...It`s hard two work when you are sitting on you 2 weeks notice, with only 3 days to go!

I'm shocked that you think Limp Bizkit ruined Sanitarium. They are currently on a huge creative upswing, evident in making The Who's " Behind Blue Eyes " clearly their own.

quote:

Originally posted by Jaimoe:

They are currently on a huge creative upswing, evident in making The Who's " Behind Blue Eyes " clearly their own.

And if by "making their own", you mean beating nearly to death before locking it up in a chest in bondage gear a la the Gimp, I think you're right on the money there bro. [Razz]

- M.

Archived