Jambands.ca

hey, my band covers Karma Police!

PhishyK

hey friends, I saw some of you were talking about moe's cover of Karma Police.

well, I've got a pretty hot band right now and we're playing a huge gig, headlining Club 279 this Thursday night.

We're called Maryjayne and you can hear a couple of our originals at www.garageband.com/maryjayne if you'd like to. We play very psychedelic, tightly composed groovy stuff kinda in the vein of radiohead but a little heavier, and also sometimes a little lighter, more like Coldplay.

I am a veteran jammer, phish follower, ex-chronic pothead etcetera and I love this shit. It's really sweet music, trippy as hell, great songs and really quite pro-sounding. Please come out and support us if you can! We're having a bunch of record labels and stuff come out to see us... it's gonna be big.

Email me if you are broke and want on the guestlist or you want to smoke a spliff afterwards. kev@fatbass.ca

Club 279 is upstairs from the Hard Rock Cafe in downtown Toronto at Yonge & Dundas. TTC, get off at Dundas subway stn.

Cover is 6 bux, doors at 8, and we are on at 11 with a band before, and a band after. Pretty sweet huh?

rock on y'all,

Kevin

Archived