Jambands.ca

Addison Groove in Montreal on Friday!!!!

shainhouse

Make sure to see these guys if you're in the area. They seriously rocked my world last month. Not to be missed. And don't forget to check out their return to Pepper Jack's on Saturday February 7th. And as always bring a canned food donation for the Addison Food Project. Gets you $1 off any AGP merchandise at the show.

cheers

quote:

Originally posted by briguy:

Make sure to see these guys if you're in the area. They seriously rocked my world last month. Not to be missed. And don't forget to check out their return to Pepper Jack's on Saturday February 7th. And as always bring a canned food donation for the Addison Food Project. Gets you $1 off any AGP merchandise at the show.

cheers

And I know that they are looking forward to their return to PJC,I know some folks from the US are goin cruise with em next time,at least that was the word on Terrapin.They enjoyed the kind vibes from Steeltown.

If anyones looking to score some great AGP live shows,grab your self an FTP program and hit this site...(FTP required)I've scored a few wicked shows so far.

agparchives.dyndns.org/

They still haven't gotten the Hamilton show online yet,but I have requested that they do,it was suppose to up by new years day.There is a ton of great shows dating back a few years,even a few from before AGP when they were Fatbag.You can get the shows either in SHN format or mp3.

Archived