Jambands.ca

NERDS

weisle

u guys are all nerds,

if u hadn't catched the tone and feeling off of phish's albumes is that there is a different tone and feeling each time........excuse me phish fans,(but some people got to listen up)...............they are different everytime....i thought round room is amazing...it's them growing...as which they do best.....GROW!!....they started all this.....jambands and alll.....and if u dontbeleive..........ur screwed!........they started everything which is happening right now.........GTB....BNB.....Nero....jimmy Swift band....Fat cats......Cavern.....I know ur saying to yur self...the Grateful.....the Grateful...... but ur wrong.....the grateful are history, they did influence the nows of today....but they all have a different view towards it all! and we have 2 embrace it all.....theres good music being created through our canadian bands and we should step forth and notice this HISTORY in the making.....it's happening right now..............CANADA ROCKS!!!!

LoL.

they may have started your band, but certainly dont speak for bands like Jimmy Swift Band, who started before they probabay even heard of phish under the name Fly Jimmy Swift, or the Fat Cats.

Have you even heard the Fatties? I certainly dont hear a major Phish influence!

But i'll attribute this spew due to your drunkeness...

Archived