Jambands.ca

Craziest Week of live music ever-peterborough

ratski

this is probably one of the busiest and most stacked weeks of live music the patch has ever seen....

Jan 20th

cuff the duke

the parkas

al tuck

detective kalita

first the pavementy indie rock sounds of the D.K. from toronto, then halifax legend Al Tuck, then country popsters the parkas then cuff the duke, probably one of my favourite live acts around

trash-adv tickets at the spill and bluestreak

then thursday jan 22

rheostatics

b.a. johnston

nuff said- more legends of canadain music

adv at the spill and bluestreak all ages!!

trash

then friday jan 23rd

cd release for the price wax mannequins new album

wax is amazing and truly a live show to be seen

with human kebab, escape goats and ex weeping tile ass machine

trash

then sunday jan 25th

jim guthrie and ghost story

jim guthrie is probably one of teh best songwriters out there and has an all star backing band featuring members of teh hidden cameras on electric cello and violin, and even clarke from rockets red glare on drums, and probably one of the best drummers out there.

torontos ghost story open, with members of teh deadly snakes in that band.

hot belly mamas

whoa

i will be at all these shows,for everyone else what to go to what to miss..?

Looks like a busy week in Pbro indeed! Tuesday has a really good lookin' line-up.. The Parkas and Al Tuck are two acts that I'm excited to hear for the first time, as I missed 'em both the last time around. If the Rheos show is anything like last year's, it will be a great night as well, and I'm also pumped for Jim Guthrie at Hot Belly's! I'm glad the show is at that venue. I might have to skip the Hearts this week with everything else thats going on but if I can I will be there as well! Good to hear you're coming up Patty. Its Chris' (both poon and ratski) birthday's on Tuesday too!

Archived