Jambands.ca

THE BIG SCHMOOZE

Mr. Musicface

Hey all y'all! This one will be of interest mostly to musicians as well as folks like bookers, promoters, managers, producers etc. of which I know there are bunch on the board.

THE BIG SCHMOOZE is a great monthly music industry event geared at those in the indie scene. For more information on the event, check out their website at:

http://www.thebigschmooze.ca/

The main reason I'm posting this now is that Uncle Seth will be playing a showcase slot at this month's Schmooze. Wooo-hooo! [big Grin]

The Big Schmooze takes place at Reilly's Third Floor in Toronto (340 Yonge St., 1 block north of Dundas). This month's Schmooze is TUESDAY JANUARY 27th (this Tuesday). The doors open at 8 pm, Uncle Seth will be on shortly after that. It'll be a short set, about 25-30 minutes. We'll be followed by a panel of Canadian producers which should be interesting. The night will be rounded out by another Toronto indie band, Crash Continental .

Admission is $8 or $5 with a "Schmooze card" - see the Big Schmooze website for details.

Peace,

Mr. M.

Yeh, you know for 8 bucks it's a really worthwhile event - when you consider that the panels are usually comparable to what you'd see as a delegate for Canadian Music Week or NXNE, and the price is fraction of what you'd pay for those. I've been going to this for a few years now, and I've made some pretty good hook-ups there as well.

- M.

Archived