Jambands.ca

janets boobie...

jon.

Janet Jackson admits that it was not an accident and that they made the decision to do it after final rehersal... to sum it up it was a huge publicity stunt that has probably been the most successful in history... the search 'Janet's Breast' has been the most searched topic in Internet history, and her new single is gonna just fly up through the charts. The Toronto Star's article online regarding the inncident has received more hits than any other article they posted online... Talk about a publicity stunt. They say she did it to take media attention away from her brother.

In my opinion i think it's hilarious. MTV is never allowed to host another half time show, and ABC will use time delays from now on in all live broadcasting.

However dont you think it's more interesting that they have'nt found any weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq? Guess all people care about are TITS........

Gotta love Western Civilization.

My friend Dean in the states was most impressed how it took only 1 second for this shot to be posted all over the internet.

I'm reminded of the classic line from Gregory's Girl : " A lot of fuss over a bit of tit, eh?" Then again, I spend most of my summer surrounded by bare breasts, so what do I know?

RnB

quote:

Originally posted by jared:

quote:

Originally posted by Rob Not Bob:

Then again, I spend most of my summer surrounded by bare breasts, so what do I know?

RnB

where the heck do you spend your summers... and can i come?

Various pagan festivals ... there tends to be a fair amount of nudity, and I usually spend most of my time sunning at the nude beaches anyhow.

RnB

Archived