Jambands.ca

Just two more cents

paisley

thanks for the run down of the festivities at Marks, sounds like awesome times

condolensces to the person who lost their uncle

always better to run away and join the circus or move to the other side of the planet, eat mangos and coconuts than to cash your chips... if you're sick of who you are recreate yourself

anythings better than nothing

A big hug from me to you and Maggie......I feel bad for that happening ..Paisley's advice was really good!!!

Mark party was great fun way better than any bar I've been to....money well spent for sure .....anytime Maggie ,Lex and those girls wanna party I'm in...Very cool girls I must say!!

Take care of yourselves and remember to buy lots of cards and red bears to keep this made up day going...Happy valentines day!!

Hey all

Sorry this is so late but this wek I've had other things to deal with (Mags uncle took his own life last week. Damn, another suicide. Plea to all of you: if things are down in your life, FIGHT TO LIVE!! Thanks) and I haven't had a chance to give my comments about last weekend. Mags and I decided to go down to Browntown for the fire relief concert and we had a blast. The scene was very relaxed seeing as the show took place in Mark Wilson's "living room". It was a joy to donate 10 bucks each for a good cause and have a little more freedom than in a bar. When we got there Mark was already on stage with his band jammin. Still rockin after all of these years. I sat in for a few tunes and was just getting into it when he decided to give the stage up for the Dog. The boys were on their game and it was great to see Summer sitting in. I sat in for the second half and Summer came up and joined for the last few tunes. Great jammin and the crowd seemed to enjoy it. But once again it was the "afterparty" jamming that really got me going. Mark came back up with anybody that wanted to jam. What a mix of musicians, Hilly on keys, Steve Murphy and I on drums, the combonations were crazy. Pretty much partied and jammed till 4:20 when Mags had to drag me off the drums. (Sorry about the snare head Mark, I must have got overzealous!) Anyways just wanted to say what a great time we had and for a good cause.

My contibution to the fire relief was to get Mark to sign a copy of the solo acoustic show he played at Pepperjack's last year, and Diesel Dog signed a fresh copy of "Cherry Hits" so those will be donated to the CD set that is doing quite well by the looks of it. Great that we can all rally around people who need a little help from their friends.

Sorry I couldn't make it to TO last night guys hope everything went well.

Until I see you all again, fare thee well

Rose Garland guys: call me at 744-3947. I've got that CD for you!

Uncle Seth: I bet you played "If I Laugh". Damn, I wanted to sit in!

Archived