Jambands.ca

Kevin Smith in T.O.

mulvee

as a huge kevin smith fan all i can say is fuck jersey girl- ben affleck sucks and so will this movie- its my guess that kevin smith will NEVER recover from this piece of shit and the fact that he would alienate his fans by making this shitburger kind of seals his doom-

jay and silent bob strike back 2 please

ben affleck love stories god fuck no!!!!

I used to be a HUGE fan of Kevin Smith, but I can't get excited about anything new he does anymore. Ya see, I hated Dogma and Jay & Silent Bob. Dogma was especially disappointing. It's a movie that I found poorly edited, wordy, badly acted and painfully unfunny. Same with Jay & Silent Bob. Actually, all of Smith's movies are wordy, but up until Dogma, they all had their fair share of merits and charms.

Still, I have a wait-and-see attitude about Jersey Girl. I think Smith has great ideas and he may still have some good movies left in him.

I hope Jersey Girl will be more like the quality of Chasing Amy and not like the rambling and forced skits Smith does for The Tonight Show.

One thing that does excite me is that Smith is developing a movie version of The Green Hornet.

Archived