Jambands.ca

airplane on Bravo right now!!!

Esau

hey how did the celebration go! i can't get over that. there is some kind of bowling god (or goddess) that really likes you guys (of course not to downplay all of your hard work). tooooooo funny.

i ended up having a big chatty session with a girfriend in vic, and by the time we were done it was about midnight and i had had way too much wine to drive my ass anywhere... had a great sleep tho.

cheers ya bowling rock star.

haha, ohhh, the celebration was alright...6 of us dudes from work just chilled at my bosses place, smokin, drinkin, eatin pizza, playing life size video game hockey..haha..we took a digital projector home from work, set it up with the playstation and made it as big as the entire back wall...thats the way to play...haha...it was fun, tho...i think we left around 1:30 or 2, and a few of us ended up back at my place for another round of dope smokin' and chillin' with some good tunes...

yeah, the bowling gods musta been with me last nite, hilarious...i was late, so i was the last entrant, but they still let me in, and i crushed, man. none of the other guys on the team wanted to come out though, thought they wouldnt have a chance, so i bowled it on my own..haha, fuckin showed them...$300, man!! haha...it'll cover my wedding expenses next weekened, at least...first time i bowled one of those tournaments, too...man, so funny...everything was working out crazy like...on the way there, i put on the b.s.s. cd, track 6, and all the tempo changes matched perfectly with the way the road was going...as it was building up to the more happy part lanes slowly started to open, and right when the horns came in, it opened wide and i was able to fuckin put 'er down and get there..but then when i got into the city again (i took highbury cuz its a lot quicker..100km/h to hamilton rd...) it jammed up a little and the song slowed down...but then again, shit started to pick up and i was flyin thru the city, and then the 2nd time it started to get slow and depressing, a cop pulled out in front of me, so i had to slow it down...so weird..i was laughin my ass off in the car...so, i quickly turned into the neighbourhood, paranoia struck, and i really needed to get to the fuckin bowling alley, hahaha...anyways, when i got there i was into another song, and the lyrics were "park the car.." just as i pulled into the parking spot...hilarious...bowling gods musta been smiling....

man, can ya tell im real bored here at the store?

Archived