Jambands.ca

Bullmoose Debut CD!!

Seamo

Hey all Good Heads!

Bullmoose is moving in full force these days with the release of their independent DEBUT CD "Lessons Learned"!

Now available at our shows and some select outlets in Montreal and Ontario...coming soon online!...www.bullmoose.ca

ALLSO, Check out our NEW WEBSITE www.bullmoose.ca and while you're at it, join our new FORUM or sign the GUESTBOOK and let us know about you!

Tour Dates:

Fri.Feb.27 Atria-Oshawa,ON (w Maryjayne)

Sat.Feb.28 Cafe Dekcuf-Ottawa,ON (Above NERO benefit w Maryjayne)

Tue.Mar.2 Le Swimming-Montreal,QC (w Others)

Thu.Mar.11 TBA-Kingston, ON

Fri.Mar.12 Mermaid's-Hamilton,ON

Fri.Mar.19 Kola Note-Montreal,QC (Emergenza)

Sat.Mar.20 Brutopia-Montreal,QC (w Kris Ward)

Sat.Apr.3 Electric Tomato-Lindsay,ON

Fri.Apr.9 Duck's Roadhouse-Westport,ON

Thanks for reading...

Bullmoose

www.bullmoose.ca

Sat.Feb.28 Cafe Dekcuf-Ottawa,ON (Above NERO benefit w Maryjayne)

I believe the crowd will be thin for this show. Every head I know in Ottawa is heading to the fire relief show. I'm not trying to take away from your gig, but why play another show above an already happening show that's been announced for awhile now? Just curious...

I reviewed Bullmoose 's " Lessons Learned " for the Jamband.ca website. Whenever Bouche gets around to getting it up on the CD Review section on the mainpage, you'll be able to read it.

It's a good album Seamus.

I wasn't there, but judging by the band that won, you guys got robbed at Kingston's Bandslam 2004. I listened to two singles from winner A Dying Race , and they sound ( at least vocally ) virtually identical to pop-punkers Blink 182, and Sum 41; i.e., generic.

Bullmoose is a throwback band to 1975 whereas A Dying Race throws-back to 2002. Joe Strummer would puke on their amps if he was alive today.

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys live. The boys at Centre Stage and Bouche say you guys kick out the jams live. Hopefully I'll see Bullmoose in Toronto soon.

What's up Esau! I'll never forget when you and your buddy from Hamilton showed up at Mermaid's the first time we played and the first time you saw us. When we finished the set, noticing a couple of attentive groove heads, all I heard was, Hey SEAMO! Ahh, the glory of the internet eh...Really hope to see you guys out to Mermaid's Mar.12! We've been having absolutely wicked shows there lately!!!

Later,

Capt. Seamo

Hey Del-Head,

Yah, about Sat night, us above in Cafe Dekcuf and the Nero benefit downstairs, what are you gonna do? We've had this show booked for a month and a bit now and I only found out just over a week ago that there was a benefit downstairs for Nero folks...Sorry to hear about that by the way.

Well, I guess that's the way the business goes right. We book and we hope to get people out to support us as we are all confident our music is worth checking out. In this case, it could prove beneficial to all bands playing. I mean, I know a lot of people who haven't yet seen Nero, Dr. Huxtable and the other group playing that night and I know they would all dig it! So, we might all just get mixed up right and all be exposed to new music for the night...The way it's supposed to be...I hope you come and check us out too if you get the chance!!!

If we don't see you there, we will definitely be back in the Ottawa area soon!

Seamo and Bullmoose

www.bullmoose.ca

Jaimoe!

Thanks for doing the review man! We are thrilled to hear that you dig it...it's a good album!

Yah, it was tough to not advance in the KROCK finals but we aren't as marketable as the other band I'm guessing! Apparently, it was literally a fist fight between the 5 judges that night...It actually took a long time for them to decide and the crowd was shouting some restless remarks...

Nonetheless, we have some KROCK radio play now and you can actually request us online www.krock1057.ca! Cool eh!

In the end, we had two great shows at Kingston's best venue, Aj's Hangar (house venue for Big Sugar), we had tonnes of people out to support us, we got on Kingston's CKWS TV (our segment was last night) AND we're going to make a video with a highly interested party!

Needless to say we're pretty happy with the outcome and hope to keep being successful!

Looking forward to reading the review man...

Thanks again,

Seamo and Bullmoose

www.bullmoose.ca

They sound great!

Just a finished a 4 song ep in TO called suitcase bombs.

New bassist Craig is great too! He really likes the Bass overdrive and the 1970's Ampeg VT-22 I've been using lately..He's definitley adding a good new groove to the band.

We're with them this weekend in Oshawa and Ottawa.

Do you know of anyone selling some vintage Ampeg gear?

How are you doing? Playing with anyone...

I've got a friend who just moved Toronto from Montreal who just recorded and mixed our album Lessons Learned and who is a great guitar player looking to start playing with people in TO. His name is Ryan ryanleighpatterson@hotmail.com. Give him a shout!

Seamo

Archived