Jambands.ca

hey Dazed, hope you had a fun b-day...

ggrtrhhrtgg

too bad on the thin Bus crowd in TO, you should come out to the Hamilton show tonight... Tigger on his birthday will be worth the trip alone

glad to hear you did up the birthday in style

holy Pisces birthdays over the past few days...

the annual Pisces Party is happening tomorrow (Sat.) night at the Casbah in Hamilton if you're lookin to continue getting down with some kindred souls

I would love to make it up to hamilton to see the Bus. i will have to work on that one for sure.

Yes i did it up bday stylz..painfully so

My good friend even flew in and suprised me from New york and others from Ottawa...

i think me bailing in the bar was worth the night for everyone

Those nights are great..I need the keys i am locked out forever and no one has any spares which is hilarious.

Apparently i pulled a good old move and brought some one home and I am just starting to recollect it all. I had to be reminded of it because he was not there in the morning. It is ok at least i know him

i am such a classy lassy..and it is pretty sad that I dont remember that

i've been there, done that as well...

and what I love most of all about birthdays, is you cannot be held responsible for your actions on those nights...

for example, I once walked into a burger king and walked behind the counter and started to eat fries out of the fryer.. cops let me off because my friends told them it was my birthday!! haha..

well, I have to get ready for work, nice chattin with you and i hope to sneak down to Hamilton for some gtb--- yyyeeehhhhaaaw...

keep the b-day party rollin'

Oh man i could give you a synopsis of the band..but that part is so vague. Over all the day started at noon...and then continued to get fuzzy...

lost my keys, came home with some one elses coat..and there are some other mysteries that i wont post on here but now i am sitting at work not knowing what is up or down.

Archived