Jambands.ca

Just want to say some thanks for the weekend

scottieking

Hey all,

A multitude of gratitudes for the awesome weekend I had in Ottawa :

First and foremost, great night on Saturday.

Thanks to the organizers (Sloth, Velvet, Howler) for letting me slip in on the bill and become more than just the Britney guy.

Thanks to the Huxies, Nero and TMNS for the awesome grooves. Thanks especially to the Nero boys for giving me the back-up on Chicken Little and Sympathy! So fun.

Thanks to anyone who give me a compliment on the songs. Maybe I will quit teaching....

Thanks to Sloth for straightening me out on why the Leafs suck.

Thanks to 40 Main for hosting the party. Thanks especially to Dr. Hux for putting up with my Ed! button.

Thanks to all the Ottawa gang (too many to name here) who greet me with so many hugs and smiles everytime I'm in town. Beginning to feel like a second home.....

Thanks to my roadtrip mates for helping to pass the time.

Thanks, Brad M (aka Keiser Soze) for stealing my cab at the end of the night.... and taping the show.

Thanks to Freeker for being a good roomate.

And finally, thanks to Sunshine for being the best sister a brother could hope for.

Hope to be back real soon.

Right back at you Scottie!!

Thank you for coming for the visit, and for playing a few tunes!!! I'm going to miss seeing you every Monday night in Grand Bend, but I'm sure I can convince some of the Ottawa crew to make the odd Road Trip with me!!!

I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have a big brother like you to dance through life with.

Love Ya, miss you already!

Scottie... thank you thank you to you for the drive up and back. Made it truely feel like a road trip for once. I loved the scenery from the passenger seat [smile] You're awesome company.

Thanks also the the ottawa folks - funnest weekend in a while [smile]

Archived