Jambands.ca

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!

PalacePrincess

oh sweet boognish, ~HAPPY~, ~HAPPY~ day!!!!!!!!

check out who misspink & i are going to see on may 1st!!!!!!

-

yes!!!!! it's true!!!!!!! all those hours we spent getting the footloose dance down pat have not been for naught!!!!

we are going to see the real, live kevin freakin' bacon!!!!!!!

[big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

happiest damn ticketbastard confirmation i've received all year! we are going to be centre stage, 8 measley rows from the best named-after-a-pork-product boy(s) around!

kevin bacon!!!!!

anybody have any tips on meeting celebs at casio rama?

it's an official mission.

hot damn, life is delicious!!!!!!!!

[big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

-

HAHAHAHHAAA.... you two are gonna get kicked out of that show for sure! You're not even allowed to STAND at shows at the Rama. If you wanna meet da Bacon I would suggest one of you running up on the stage or getting a hotel room and tossing the Bacon a pair of panties with your room # on 'em! Didn't this work on Tom Jones? Wow, I'm so excited for you two!!!

great ideas newrider!!!!! hahahahaha, give'r & loathing in rama. more like give'r n' lovin'! heehee. i especially like the jumping on stage approach -- i mean, if we're gonna get kicked out, go big or go home, right? i say we leap right onto the stage & bust out into the footloose rountine right then & there! i will even wear legwarmers.

do you think if i dress up as lori singer he will kiss me?

pink, we should make it our goal to be front page news for this one! oh the joy!

schwa, you seem to have your pork products mixed up. we would of course, be delighted to visit backbacon, but that would require somebody organizing a field trip to chatham. and somebody seems to be lagging in that dept. oh wait, that somebody was you, wasn't it? haha

quote:

Originally posted by NewRider:

If you wanna meet da Bacon I would suggest one of you running up on the stage or getting a hotel room and tossing the Bacon a pair of panties with your room # on 'em! Didn't this work on Tom Jones?

Not sure, we haven't seen Tom yet... but we're seeing him in Hamilton on the 12th. Shall we test it out on him before we see BaconBoy?

HA HA, we are SO gettin' kicked out.

Archived