Jambands.ca

evolution of "the lot scene"

Harpua

I was reading through a US message board like the Sanctuary

http://terrapin.infopop.net/3/OpenTopic

and noticed this

.. i was never offered crack, pcp, heroin, or offered prostitution services at ANY of the past camp creeks.

Apparently at the US festivals they are having a real problem with hard drugs and .....PROSTITUTES. Hahahahahahahaha. I can't believe

i can believe it, dude. remember the blues fest? guys were selling chairs there. I'm not suprised about people trying to sell their hooey.

neither wares are that great to buy at a concert.

everyone wants to sit down eventually.

too bad people aren'[t just offering a seat rather than charging for it.

why not be more friendly??

Your post reminded me of a very funny scene that went down at the comfort zone last summer after the phil/dylan show.

We were playing the after party, and the gig went well... lots of happy peeps.. and then this pretty attractive girl got up on stage with a flute... I was thinking.. "okay maybe she's a decent player" sadly I was very wrong. Fortunately the sound guy had enough sense to keep her out of the mix after her first few notes....

anyway.. I digress...

After the show she made it clear to us that she was available to "party" at our hotel. Having never been accosted by a prostitute I was caught a little off guard. After we declined I just watched her approach every guy in the bar. I had never really thought there would be "tour whores" but I guess it gets the where they want to go...in a sick sorta way..

P

Archived