Jambands.ca

The Music Never Stopped

Dennis

I just received this from the TMNS list:

I am here now to tell you all about our plan for the upcoming gig of Saturday, December 8th at Le Mouton Noir, The Black Sheep Inn at Wakefield, Quebec. We are considering the provision of a bus and driver from Laidlaw Transportation to shuttle folks to and from Wakefield on that evening. (The steam train would have been cooler, but Casey Jones refused to be the designated driver...) In order for this to work, there needs to be enough initial interest shown to warrant renting a 40-seat bus.

With this in mind, we will be offering tickets in advance: $10 pays return fare and admission to the show! Now, granted, Wakefield is just 20 minutes from any Ottawa River bridge and a scenic drive, as well. But this is December; in the dark, with R.I.D.E. Programs lurking around bridges and borders...

So, if you are interested in getting into this TMNS mini-road trip, you may contact us in one of several ways:

1. e-mail, at tmns4us@eisa.com

2. drop in on our drummer, Terry, at Long & McQuade Musical Instruments, 2631 Alta Vista Drive (at Bank St., beside Kenny Roger's Roasters, in the Rogers Independant Grocers plaza), weekdays between 10am and 6pm

3. talk to any band member

We are working on having a couple of centrally located ticket locations, and will let you know soon about that. Bus pickup points, like Carleton U. and Cumberland Street (at Rideau) have been mentioned, and feedback on this would be appreciated.

Well, that's about it for now. Keep your eyes peeled (yuck!) for further info.

All aboard!!!

tmns

Dennis

Poster!!!!

well that's a good way to do it, i remember a time being stuck out in manoi de rapides or what the fuck for a gig one year (hallowe'en if i remember correctly... hmm?) and hardly anyone was there and the band wasn't going to play and blah blah blah -- this way you know at least 40 looped up people are gonna be there for sure !!