Jambands.ca

cujo out!!!! haha

Swifty

hey leaf fans sorry bout yer luck!!! haha at least you can lean on a quality back-up in schwab.......haha not. not the shitty leafs are even shittier. you nwon't see that gold medal smile from pat quinn for a long long time. by the way have i told you all the leafs blow.

HEY HEY HOCKEYTOWN !!!! GO WINGS!!!!

Hey ACE, are you from Philly cause it aint that cool (in my books) to laugh at injury. I am not a Toronto fan by any means (although, I cheer for Canadian teams when I can, I am faithful to Les Habitants)...it just doesnt seem right to laugh.

You dont hear me cheering cause Shanahan has a broken thumb or that Yzerman has a bum knee right now.

Hmm, I'm pretty relaxed and it is a huge loss but I couldnt help but read your post the way I read it.

Yes, the Habs suck, a MASSIVE over-achievement would be if they made the post season.

Watch for Jose Theodore to be one of Canada's goalies in 2006 (as long as NHL players get to go along for the ride again). Hopefully he doesnt break his wrist, or Hasek eh?

nope!!! still lookin' kk. where are we going to meet up on friday???? that parking garage sounds cold!!! howzaboot we hit one of the local pubs. there's a place called the brewery that has tons of brews on tap. they brew it right there themselves. a little place we discovered last time we saw short shorts. who ya goin down with????

...and you started this topic with the big thumbs up, eh? You must be Irish to be partying at somebody's funeral. Poor leafs....I was and still am a Habs man, but its hard not to get caught up in it all when you move into a hockey town. They said on the news that he might have been on the outs with Quinn a bit anyway, after the whole Olympic thing. And its the last year of his contract.....

Take care of your shoes....

ACE:

Yeah, the garage will be cold probably. When you go to so many concerts a year you start to make little sacrifices, like warmth and good beer, in order to keep the overall costs down. PLus, in the garage people don't look at you funny when you pull out a doob and light it up! cool.gif" border="0

I don't think you guys will get there in time to enjoy many drinks before if you're not leaving until 5pm. You might be better off stopping at that dumpy party store and getting a case of Natural Light to pound on the way there! I reckon you won't get there until 6.30 at the earliest. Hopefully you get there earlier though. I'm planning on going in shortly after 7 as to stake out a prime vantage point. I wanna be able to see up Bobby's short shorts! shocked.gif" border="0

Nothing worse than coming in late and jamming in and not being able to move until set break. In everyone's way and everything.

I'm heading over with Carrlito. He's gone hiking for the week, confused.gif" border="0 , but I know we're going to leave at 1 or so. Maybe we could leave a sign on the door there saying where we are.

peace out