Jambands.ca

Speaking of raw phish and sticky rice ...

arcane

Yang-xi - isnt' that the one at bronson and sommerset - where on sunday mornings you take a number, get 125 and they call out that they're only on number 72 ? (big silver building right?)

maybe it's just a sunday morning thing cuz i hate it there, you wait an hour for a table then half the time they seat you downstairs where they circulate nothing but pork buns for another hour and you are lucky to get maybe one noodle dish... ? it is better upstairs but i think its just too packed to get a decent selection... i started making us go to the place next door...

this is my first post and took the recomendation of So Good flava flavs.

So Good = SOOOOO Good

Jay Bone and i just ate some phat ass SO Good and we are a little imboilized for at least an hour or two. Thanks for the recomendation. The veggie Wu Se was tasty and tasty shrimp Won Ton soup.

How about Sunday the 31st before kids in the hall? guess nobody not going to that would want to start that early eh?

dim sum, use to eat it at the red dragon every sunday for a decade on rideau, but he closed down, now we just hit the restaurants at bronson and sommerset, but i'm sure there are better places....