Jambands.ca

other ones webcast

SolarGarlic

yup, i listened as well....shockinly good sound for a webcast. I managed to capture the second set as a wave file and have it split up and tracked in mp3 (bitrated of 256kbps). If anyone who missed it wants to grab some of these just to check it out, ill be sharing them on DC (SolarGarlic as well). I wouldn't worry about trying to burn these files as im sure many heads in Chicago got killer FM feeds of the show......

Why would anyone have missed it. Just caught the second set rushing home from work. A Music opener says it all. But they just kept coming China> Rider, Dark Star> BORN CROSS EYED!!!!, Morning Dew, I know I'm forgetting a ton here. Couldn't believe it when they busted out Help to start the encore. I did think though the Dark Star was a little lacklustre, although they did some cool vocal riffing on 'transitive nightfall of diamonds' that was spot on. They were well warmed up by Slip Frank though. Phil was off the hook by that point. Then as we were going to bed my non-head girlfriend (honorary head) tells me she doesn't really like Phil's playing- something about how it doesn't hold things down. Baaah.