Jambands.ca

If you're going to write a bad review, do it well

AdamH

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, people really took this thread and ran with it. Glad to see so much creative writing in one place, definitely one of the better threads lately.

In terms of scoring I would insist that Luke get top marks for self-deprecation done right. Sure he has a big ego and like to hear himself talk but anyone who posts a message online for hundreds of people to see carries that torch too.

Shainhouse was a close second but I didn't see enough self-ribbing to really appreciate the reviews. And Alexis is a distant third because her entry was more playa-hating than poking fun....i.e I could't find anything to laugh at.Maybe that was the intent.

Either way it was good fun and I look forward to the rematch that certainly won't involve me because I always lose at scrabble and write run-on sentances.

Ahh I knew there would be at least one person. it's funny how seriously people can take this stuff. It was jokes all around, no worries. None of that player hating...you need a player for that first, right?

That's why I shouldn't be left alone on a Saturday morning with nothing more to amuse me than a computer and Friday nights left over party favours. Right after that, I gave my dog a hair cut. Poor Darius.