Jambands.ca

THAT 1 GUY LAST NIGHT

show---whore

Damn......That1Guy......What a performer, What a shows man....I had an awesome time last night in the Hammer town. What a crowd there last night as well!!!! A lot of friendly faces, familiar and some new faces as well. Lets see.....of course Lionlocks, Palace Princess, ahhhhh ::, LittleMissPink, da infamous instagator, Del-Head, Stapes, Shainhouse, Esau, FariSari, Canned Beats, Brian and gal, James, Steve, Cinnamon.......and many more smilies to be found, sorry if I 4got :o. Ohhhh and of course Cheers to the lovely Sarabella for the wonderful hospitality for hosting the AfTeRpArTy........Great times had by all I'm sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) Esau whats up with da zzzzz's man, I don't get it.....That guy was stellar what a creative soul that dude has, especially that1guy man, he comes all the way from California, to share his beautiful talent with us and his 'magical pipe'.......WoW!!!!!! I feel honored I got to check him out for sure. Hope he comes around again soon, hopefully with more material, and longer jams......but much respect...... :) :) :)Cheers!!!!!!

Vicki

sadly I actually did zzzzzz

back from Montreal, kicked round town with Stapes for a bit then went home and ate, sat down in front of the tube and fell into a "nap" for 14 hours

Boo me (beat ya to it Del), cheers to all who didn't sissy pant it and glad to hear it was good times

The show last night was stellar. T.O.G. played virtually the same show as the weekend, I was hoping to witness his versatility but it didn't happen. Twas still fantastic though, (even without food of chemical change).

Wow, Mayor MCca! A brand of talent from the past, a true entertainer. I've played a few shows with the Mayor and it's a great experience everytime. I'm tap dancing in outer space now.

Good times...great to see everyone and thanks to Sara for the hospitality. Nice to meet Stapes & FariSari for the first time. Think Ganga Goddess mentioned everyone else I can think of. Hope to see all you smiling faces again soon.

cheers

music-smiley-010.gif

Esau whats up with da zzzzz's man, I don't get it.....

Don't get me wrong,he's an awesome musician,just didn't do it for me,not that night anyway,I dunno,just one of those things.And I guess my reply was a bit vague and short,after a full night of partying and no sleep I was rather surly.There were parts throughout the show I was into,kept thinking it would be cool to see him and Drums & Tuba on the same bill or even Blue Quarter.

Was a great night overall,although I was already pretty mellow and sorta bummed out before (and while there) I even got there it was great to see so many folks at PJC.Good to see you two the other night,been awhile eh.

Thanks to Sarah for the after show hospitality.