Jambands.ca

Buena Vista Social Club Anyone?

\/\/illy

Is anyone interested in a pair of great seats to see the Buena Vista Social Club on Saturday night? I'm not sure I'm up for the drive to Toronto. I'd be looking for face and I don't recall what that was right now. Let me know if you're interested. Secondtube? I'm looking right at you buddy. TimmyB? Whatdya say?

Man,Willy are you serious? Your not going to hit this up?

My old roomate turned me onto Buena Vista Social Club back in 93 when I was addicted to the Ry Cooder colaborations.If I could I would grab em,but my health and a previous engagement on saturday tells me I cannot.

Hey Esau. It's certainly not that I don't want to see it; it's just that I'm really tired of driving and I also have football tickets that night that wouldn't require that I drive anywhere. I've been commuting to Newmarket all week, will be heading to Waterloo on Friday, and I'm just not feeling like another commute to Toronto on Saturday.

I'll end up going since no one is interested in the tickets. I'm sure it'll be amazing. :D

Hey Esau. It's certainly not that I don't want to see it; it's just that I'm really tired of driving and I also have football tickets that night that wouldn't require that I drive anywhere. I've been commuting to Newmarket all week, will be heading to Waterloo on Friday, and I'm just not feeling like another commute to Toronto on Saturday.

I'll end up going since no one is interested in the tickets. I'm sure it'll be amazing. :D

Understandable.

Definatley will be a great show though.Man,I wish I could afford em myself. :P

Okay, here's the details if anyone is interested.

My seats are in section C1, Row A, Seats 32 and 33. Basically, three rows from the stage on the isle. Pretty damn nice seats. With taxes and everything they came to $191 for the pair. Here's the way RTH looks like inside:

rth_seating2.gif

Oh i should have hopped on this last night. my friend kristy would have happily taken those tickets. she was the little blonde girl with the brown border collie named tango camped near you at ctmf willy. she and i were talking about it last night. sh!t, hope you have a good time tho man.