Jambands.ca

Thank-you Kitchener

Just wanted to say thank you for the support in Kitchener at the Boathouse Last Night. It was good to see Rick and Carey again...has been a while since those day's of the Circus room..Also, the Boathouse is a great venue for acoustic music....sounds fantastic and the vibe is incredible...check it out! My friend Shannon Lyon is doing the Booking and he has a great line up of music on going...and the location is beautiful...right on the lake(man-made pond!) in Victoria Park...it was actually in the same building where I used to put my ice skated on in the winter when I was a child....very strange...cheers to K-dub...always good to get home and play. Mikey

Yep...the boathouse is sweet Mark....we need to be utilizing that venue while it exists! The staff there are incredible as well...very warm....

Del...about a solo show in ottawa...lets make that happen! Anytime, I am pretty much free today...tuesday wednesday....and so on...can't wait to get back to ottawa!mikey

Del...about a solo show in ottawa...lets make that happen!

Ok... Who do we talk to? I'd seriously love to see that happen... I have a couple of old Mike and Jeff shows on CD from Guelph a couple of years ago, and they're gold... Maybe when Velvet gets back from SoOn I'll ask him to put me in touch with the proper people...