Jambands.ca

Rob Derhak- Cool Stuff, Charity Auction

gentlemonkey

From Mr. Derhak:

I am hosting several auctions on EBay that will be benefiting Childrens Odyssey pre school. The school is non-profit and based out of Falmouth, ME. They do great work integrating the growth of each child. The proceeds from the auctions children with developmental disabilities, with other children. They have an amazing attitude toward the education of children, and really take a personal role in will be going toward an entirely new facility designed to suit the growing needs of the organization. The auctions will begin on November 8th, and feature signed merchandise from moe., Dave Mathews, Kansas, the White Stripes, Bob Weir, Warren Haynes, and The String Cheese Incident. To view a complete list of the auction merchandise click here , good luck and happy bidding.

AUCTION STUFF!

I'd love to know how they "integrate the growth of each child", somehow making one super-child out of a class of rugrats?

Very close ahess. What makes this school very special is that the students start class as sperm, and they do in fact, integrate the students, physically, using high powered lasers, within a petrie dish, to form a type of super sperm.. then eventually a superhuman. It really is something to believe in! and fear. ::