Jambands.ca

50 Most Loathsome People in America

Freeker

24. Ronald Reagan

Crimes: The greatest monster in recent American history. Reagan’s excruciating sanctification during his agonizingly protracted funeral was enough to make anyone with knowledge of his true legacy blow up a radio tower. Newspaper columnists performed astonishing feats of selective memory in canonizing Reagan, disregarding any inconvenient evidence of supporting terrorism, ripping off taxpayers for outrageous defense programs, or introducing crack cocaine to America, because we need our heroes.

Smoking Gun: Responsible for telemarketing and infomercials.

Punishment: Reanimated and killed again.

so fu©king true... American press suffer from fu©king amnesia

I'm with you Esteban on the Star Jones thing. Man oh man, she is annoying.

However, I find Bill O'Reilly to be even beyond loathsome. *shudder* I can't even think of a punishment appropriate for that man.

Also, if any of you caught Michael Moore's Tv show from a few years back (The Awful Truth), you will no doubt recall the episode with the "Sodomobile" and Rev. Fred Phelps. Phelps is the Baptist minister who drives around America protesting at the funerals of gay men who have died of AIDs or who have been murdered in gay-bashing incidents. He launched a freakishly successful "God Hates Fags" campaign and felt that advertising his cause to grieving families was the most obvious way to teach people about the evils of the love that dare not speak its name. He has got to be one of the most deplorable human beings on earth. Thank goodness he's on God's side. Whoa!

http://gaytoday.badpuppy.com/garchive/entertain/041999en.htm